Terracotta Warriors and Everlasting Sorrow Performance Day Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Xi'an, Shaanxi
- Product code: CXT020-cxt
Afterward nearby Terracotta Army we will have Chinese dinner. Then transfer to Huaqing Palace in Huaqing Hot Spring to appreciate the open air stage performance: Song of Ever Lasting Sorrow. The performance takes Mount Lishan, the rebuilt Tang Dynasty styled architectures and gardens as the background and High-tang culture as its theme. The nice chapters of the performance tell the soul touching love story between the Emperor Xuanzong and his concubine Lady Yang. After the show, transfer back to your hotel at about 22:00.
The Song of Ever-lasting Sorrow is very popular in each peak season especially from July to October, you are suggested to book the tour at least 7 days in advance, or the tour might be canceled if tickets sold out.
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Chinese dinner
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)