Terracotta Warriors and Xian Food Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
- Product code: CXT033-cxt
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08:30am. Today's first stop is the traditional dwelling of local people: Cave Houses. Till 1970s cave house was the most common dwellings of local people. Digging a cave on face of the earth precipice and after some further strengthen work and decoration it will become a comfortable house which is cool in summer and warm in winter.
Afterward continue driving to the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It was praised as "the eighth major miracle of the world" including Vault 1,2,3, with the total area of 22,780 square meters. It shows a much high level in handicraft and sculpture are the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century.
Then in the afternoon, we will take a walk in Muslim Quarter, the best known and colorful foot street in Xian. If you like our guide will escort you to some more alleyways in Muslim Quarter to see real life of Muslim people here. After the trip, you'll be transferred back to your hotel in Xian.
- Entrance fee
- Chinese style lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)