Shanghai Classic City Tour – D
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai
- Product code: CXT065-cxt
Then walk to the Nanjing Pedestrian Road. We will start at the Bund in the east and end in the west at the junction of Jing’an Temple and Yan’an West Street. Today it is a must-see metropolitan destination attracting thousands of fashion-seeking shoppers from all over the world.
Next, wander from the eastern end of Nanjing Road to the Bund. The Bund (Waitan) is one of the most famous landmarks in Shanghai. Standing on the bank of Huangpu River, the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance are a symbol of Shanghai’s past.
After lunch, continue to visit the new development zone in Pudong – Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone. It is also home to a few skyscrapers such as Oriental Pearl Tower, Jin Mao Building. We’ll take the elevator to the 88-storey Observation Deck of Jinmao Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Huangpu River. After descending Jinmao Tower, drive back to your hotel.
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)