Best Xian Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Xi'an, Shaanxi
- Product code: CXT001-cxt
AM: In the morning, our English speaking tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 9am (You will be called one day in advance through your hotel or left message to reconfirm the pick up time and travel details). Our first stop will be the must-see Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Known as “the Eighth Wonders of the world”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture, which is listed in the most significant discoveries of the 20th century. The splendid scene and format will leave you an impressive memory. You can spend 2. 5- 3 hours there.
Noon: Lunch will be on your own cost (please feel free to ask your guide to recommend)
PM: After lunch, if time permits, you could either go back to your hotel or continue to visit by choosing 1 - 2 more attractions in Xian downtown, like the Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum (closed on each Monday), Bell and Drum Tower Square - Muslim Quarter area, Great Mosque, Yongxingfang Street, Huaqing Hot Spring and Banpo Museum, Small Wild Goose Pagoda (closed on each Tuesday), Xian Musuem (closed on each Tuesday).
* Ancient City Wall (Bulit in 1370, it is the best preserved and largest-scaled ancient city wall in the world. In old time, the City Wall functioned as military defense. Travelers could choose to ride a bike on it to have an special experience here, which is optional)
* Big Wild Goose Pagoda (A place to worship Buddhism. It was originally built to keep Buddha and figurines brought from India in Tang Dynasty by the famous Buddhist master Xuanzang.)
*Shaanxi History Museum: As Xi’an (called Chang’an) in ancient time was the capital city of more than 13 dynasties, although its name is Shaanxi History Museum it actually collects a large of treasures throughout the whole country in the past thousands of years.
* Bell & Drum Tower Square-Muslim Quarter (Located in the very center of Xian city. They are symbols of Xian. You can find many authentic local snacks or handy-crafts at Muslim Quarter which is a famous food street in Xian)
*Great Mosque: Great Mosque in Xian keeps it's original style of Muslim culture, meanwhile, combined with some Xian local elements. It's a good place to learn Muslim culture in Xian.
* Huaqing Hot Spring (Royal hot spring and entertaining garden of Xuanzong Emperor and his favorite concubine Yang Yuhuan in Tang Dynasty)
* Banpo Museum (The Museum is the largest ruins of the Neolithic Age in China discovered by now)
* Small Goose Pagoda (A free attraction located in the busy downtown but keeps itself
in peace and quietness)
* Xian Museum (Not in as big scale as Shaanxi History Museum but collects it lots of rare historical and cultural relics, still free and less-crowded)
* Yongxingfang Street (A street collects local foods and interesting things in local or Chinese culture, like ink, paper, Chinese Calligraphy Brush pen. You will see how some local foods are made in traditional ways here, too)
The tour usually ends around 5pm to 6pm. After the tour, you will be sent back to your hotel. Service ends here.
- Professional English-speaking guide & licensed driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Fuel & tolls & parking surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (Suggested)